Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Kohl's Trip

If anyone wants to know how I do Kohl's, I wrote a thorough post a while back. Just click on Clothes Buying on the side bar. Tonight we went to Kohl's because I had a 30% off coupon and they were doing Kohl's cash back ($10 GC for every $50 spent) and Luke needed his Fall clothes. I held out until I got the coupon and the cash back. I am thankful they had it this week as I am 33 weeks pregnant and feel about 50 weeks pregnant. I had a tough time and was exhausted when we got home, but it was worth it.

We got Luke:
- A nice tie for church (he really wanted one)
- 2 6pk underwear (he graduated to white ones - he's too big for characters)
- 7pk socks
- 8 casual shirts
- 6 pairs of jeans
- 1 pair of khakis for church
- 3 church shirts
- Fleece jacket
- 4 pairs of pajamas

All of that would have cost $504.98.
After the sales it was $285.77.
After the 30% off it was $200.03.
We saved 60%.
We also got $40.00 in Kohl's cash.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kohl's!! I am taking my baby girl there to buy her spring/summer clothes for next year off of their clearance racks! I also have the 30% coupon and have all intentions of taking full advantage of it! I have also found that Toys R Us (at least here in Boise) has great clearance on their baby/toddler clothes, so I have started picking up complete outfits there for $2-3 a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I wish I could buy my son's clothes for the next season. He is a big boy and grows constantly. I never know how big he will be. Even last night I was surprised with the sizes he was in. I totally thought he would be in bigger sizes in some things and smaller in others. That is great you are able to buy ahead and save even more money. Thanks for the tip about Toys R Us. I will be needing lots of clothes soon and will have to be as thrifty and creative as possible. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete