Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Rite Aid - 8/30

I ran into Rite Aid today and did 3 transactions. If you haven't read previous posts about Rite Aid, I divide my shops into different transactions now that they have the UP Rewards because you can only get one per transaction, but you can roll them and get another with a different transaction. I also do this because I usually have a $5/$25 or $4/$20 purchase so it makes sense to break it up into $20 or $25 transactions.

I got 3 40ct packages of Pampers Swaddlers diapers, 1 240ct package of Rite Aid wipes, 1 tube of Boudreaux diaper cream, 2 Colgate toothpastes, 2 Nivea body washes, 3 Gain dish soap, and 3 Downy fabric softeners.

It would have cost $97.55 (before tax).
I had $33.16 in Rite Aid savings.
I had $42.50 in coupon savings.
I had $2.00 in SCR savings.
I spent $19.89 (before tax).
I saved 80%.
I had a per item cost of $1.33 (pretty good for diapers, wipes, and fabric softener). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment