- 2 cups Bisquick*
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 tbsp. salt (I used garlic salt)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick, cheese, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup water and stir until just moistened.
You may need to add an additional 1-2 tbsp. of water if necessary.
- Divide dough into 12 portions.
Sprinkle clean work surface with Bisquick, then roll each portion of dough into a 12-inch strip.
Place strips onto prepared baking sheet, one inch apart.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and 1 tsp. water.
Lightly brush egg mixture over breadsticks, and then sprinkle with (garlic) salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
Makes about 12
*Check out my post on how to make your own Bisquick mix here - http://organizedhomemaking.blogspot.com/2011/01/homemade-bisquick-mix.html