Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

My New Schedule

Since I just posted about how to create a schedule, I figured I would post my new schedule in case people were interested in seeing how I plan to spend my days. I would love to see yours as well and if you would like, I would love to post them on my blog for others to get ideas from you. Just comment or email me at ashley-webber@hotmail.com. Thanks!

MY NEW SCHEDULE:

7:00am - Wake Up, Brush Teeth, Wash Face, Get Dressed, Make Bed, Start 1st Load of Laundry, Wash Bottles/Pump Supplies, Unload Dishwasher/Reload Dishwasher, Make Breakfast

7:30am - Wake Nathan Up, Feed, Change, and Play with Nathan (Eat Breakfast)

8:30am - Put Nathan Down for a Nap, Put 1st Load in Dryer, Start 2nd Load of Laundry, Exercise, Shower and Get Ready

9:30am - Fold 1st Load of Laundry, Put 2nd Load in Dryer, Do Weekly Cleaning, Play with Luke, Make Snacks for Luke and Me

10:30am - Wake Nathan Up, Feed, Change, and Play with Nathan (Eat Snack)

11:30am - Put Nathan Down for a Nap, Homeschool Luke

12:30pm - Make Lunch, Eat Lunch, Clean Up Kitchen - Dishes, Wipe Down, Fold 2nd Load of Laundry

1:30pm - Wake Nathan Up, Feed, Change, and Play with Nathan, Read Books to Luke and Nathan

2:30pm - Put Both Boys Down for a Nap, DOWN TIME - Prayer, Devotion, Bible Study, Read, Watch TV/Movie, Scrapbook, Blog, Coupon, Nap, Make Snacks for Luke and Me

4:30pm - Wake Nathan Up, Feed, Change, and Play with Nathan (Eat Snack)

5:30pm - Put Nathan Down for a Nap, Make Dinner, Help Luke with Art Project or Play with Luke while Dinner is Cooking

6:30pm - Eat Dinner, Clean Up Kitchen - Dishes, Wipe Down, Sweep, Straighten Up, Play with Luke

7:30pm - Wake Nathan Up, Feed, Change, and Bathe Nathan

8:30pm - Put Nathan Down for a Nap, Help Lee Put Luke to Bed

9:00pm - DOWN TIME - Prayer, Devotion, Bible Study, Read, Watch TV/Movie, Scrapbook, Blog, Coupon, Hang out with Lee, Have a Snack/Dessert

10:30pm - Wake Nathan Up, Change and Feed Nathan

11:00pm - Put Nathan to Bed, Go to Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment