Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Daily Schedule/Routine

I love schedules and routines. I always have and always will. I love knowing when I am going to do various tasks and knowing if I follow it, I will get everything done that needs to be done. We are following a pretty nice routine right now. I am hoping we can keep it up.

Our Daily Routine:

Sometime when there is a 6 at the front of the clock - I wake up, get ready, make coffee, and have my quiet time with God.

Sometime when there is a 7 at the front of the clock - The kids wake up, get ready, have their quiet time with God, and do their morning chores (make beds, get dressed, put PJs in hamper, straighten up bedrooms, Luke takes care of Leo). I do morning chores (make beds, straighten up, start laundry, make breakfast, pack lunch for Lee, start dinner prep).

Sometime when there is an 8 at the front of the clock - Breakfast and Weekly chores

Sometime when there is a 9 at the front of the clock - Morning school starts

Morning School Routine:

AWANA for both
Bible for both
Vocabulary for Luke/Read Alouds for Nathan
Spelling for Luke/Busy Box for Nathan
Snack and Literature for both
Handwriting for Both
Grammar for Luke/Busy Box for Nathan
Writing for Luke/Busy Box for Nathan
Math for Luke/Alphabet, Number, Color, Shape for Nathan

Sometime when there is a 12 at the front of the clock - Lunch break

Sometime when there is a 1 at the front of the clock - Afternoon school starts

Afternoon School Routine:
Science for Luke/Busy Box for Nathan or let him rest/free play
History for Luke/Busy Box for Nathan or let him rest/free play

Sometime when there is a 3 at the front of the clock - School ends

We all take a couple hours of quiet time

During the evening time, we can have church or sports activities.

We play together, read together, or just chill out until time to make dinner.

I make dinner around 6:00pm and we have dinner when there is a 6 at the front of the clock when Lee gets home.

After dinner, Lee usually plays with the boys (I sometimes join them).

Sometime when there is an 8 at the front of the clock - bedtime routine (bath/shower, PJs, clothes in hamper, teeth, reading, devotionals, prayers)

Sometime when there is a 9 at the front of the clock (working on making this an 8) - boys go to bed, Lee and I chill out until we go to bed doing various things (watching TV, reading, working, chores, Bible study, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment