Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Announcement

I just wanted to share with all my blog readers that I AM PREGNANT!!!!

I am 5 weeks along and so far everything is great. I had two rounds of blood work done and they came back perfect, in fact high which is even better. As some of you know, I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks on Thanksgiving last Fall. It was devestating to say the least, but I knew that God had a plan for my life and my family (Jeremiah 29:11). His timing and plans are awesome. I will be due November 5th, if not a few days earlier, but will be having a scheduled c-section (I imagine sometime the last week of October).

I am praying that I have the energy and brain power to come up with some great stuff for the blog so that I can keep it updated on a regular (hopefully daily or every other day) basis. You might see stuff about my pregnancy and how I am organizing things for that and when the baby comes. I hope that is okay.

I want to also take this time to thank you all for reading, following, sharing, and commenting on my blog. This is truly from my heart and I pray it reaches people and helps them become the Organized Homemaker they want to become.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment