Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some More Good News

Most of you know that I am pregnant, a little over 8 weeks. Well, I have some more good news to share. I am pregnant with TWINS! Yep, you read that right. I am growing two precious babies in my belly. They are perfect. They measured right at the due date and had strong heartbeats (154 and 158).

So if you wonder why I am not posting as much, it's not just because of being pregnant, but being pregnant with two. It causes more hormones which causes more sickness. My uterus is stretching at a rapid pace (I already look a few months pregnant) so that makes me uncomfortable at times. Please pray that my symptoms are manageable so that I can get back to being an organized homemaker.

With all that said, I am going to try my best to keep the blog going on a regular basis (hopefully at least once a week). For the most part my blog entries come from my daily life and what I get inspired to write about. Since I haven't been keeping up with my housework and cooking as I normally do, it's probably going to be less than I was trying to do at the beginning, but don't think I have left.

Also, I am sure that a lot of my posts will be about preparing for the twins, organizing my house to accommodate everyone, etc. I am also happy to do posts about specific questions as that will inspire me. Please leave comments or email me (ashley-webber@hotmail.com) if there is something specific you would like to know more about.

If you are interested in keeping up with my journey of carrying two babies, you can check out my other blog (http://ashandleeplus3.blogspot.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment