Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Personal Hygiene Bag

Let's be honest. Packing can be such a pain. You have to make sure all of your clothes are laundered, make a packing list, pack, load, etc. It is a lot of work especially when you have kids and even more especially when you have babies. One thing that I have found that helps so much is to have a personal hygiene bag always packed so I just put it in my suitcase and go.

What do I put in my bag?
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Face Wash
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash
Shaving Cream
Razor
Moisturizer
Deodorant
Hair Brush
Makeup Bag
Q-Tips
Cotton Balls
Tweezers

This has been a huge help. Running around trying to grab and dry off personal hygiene items when you are in a rush could lead to forgetting something. When I have to pack in a hurry it really helps. I just throw in the bag, toss in a few clothes, and I am done. J

Any packing tips you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment