Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Retail Me Not

There is an awesome website called RetailMeNot.com that has all sorts of promotional codes for online retail chains. ALWAYS GO THERE IF YOU ARE SHOPPING ONLINE SOMEWHERE!!!

Case in point:

I am in desperate need of a bathing suit. Last summer I was a whale and needed a tarp to cover me. THANK GOD I don't need that this year (well if I was pregnant it would be cool, but not so much without that excuse – no offense intended). So I went to LandsEnd.com to find one. I found a top and skirt (BOTH ON SALE for more than ½ off). It was still around $75ish after tax and shipping. WOW! That's a lot to spend for a thrifty girl like myself. So I went to RetailMeNot.com and found a $10 off $50 purchase and FREE SHIPPING code. It worked. It brought my total to $52ish (still a lot for me but I will wear the same one all summer).

Don't forget to check it out before you check out. Okay that was corny. Sorry! J

Any stories you want to share about the site. Please do so. I love hearing money saving stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment