Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Great Fall Dish

Even though it isn't cold today (YAY!), I decided to make a hearty dinner of Salisbury Steak, rice, and veggies. I am really getting into using my crockpot more so I can prepare dinner in the morning/afternoon and do very little around dinner time (AKA "crazy hour"). So today I made the Salisbury Steak using this recipe:

http://organizedhomemaking.blogspot.com/2010/01/salisbury-steak.html

I decided to just brown the patties on both sides and threw them in the crockpot with a couple jars of the beef gravy on high (probably could have done low) for a few hours. They finished cooking and got very tender so I just diced it all up and it was a great mixture to throw on top of rice. Around dinner time I just cooked some green beans and some rice in a bag. Easy peasy to quote Rachael Ray. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment