Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eat at Home Challenge - Week 1

This week went great. We ate at home every night except for the planned night at church and one quick trip from me through McD's drive-thru for breakfast on my way to setup for a church event. So we spent $18 eating out this week. YAY!!! That is awesome.

Here's what we had to eat this week:

Monday - Lunch: Chili, Dinner: Ginger Chicken Stirfry
Tuesday - Lunch: Chili, Dinner: Pot Roast
Wednesday - Lunch: Leftover Pot Roast, Dinner: Church Dinner
Thursday - Lunch: Tacos/Quesadillas, Dinner: Brown Sugar Chicken, Rice, & Veggies
Friday - Lunch: Tacos, Dinner: Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza
Saturday - Lunch: Leftover BBQ Chicken Pizza, Dinner: Spaghetti
Sunday - Lunch: Family Get Together, Dinner: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza

This week I am looking forward to being around $20-25 for eating out. I know we are doing church dinner and a playdate at a jump place (Groupon deal and it includes pizza and drink so I will probably buy Nathan and myself something there).

What are your tips for eating at home more?

No comments:

Post a Comment