Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day #1

Okay so I am exhausted and ready for bed but really happy with what I was able to get done today. I completed 6 meals worth of spaghetti, meatloaf, salisbury steak, sloppy joes, BBQ pork, stuffed peppers, and garlic potato beef bake. This is 54 meals - the meatloaves and salisbury steaks will last two nights once cooked. WOW! That is pretty insane. It was a long day. I started at 10:30 and took a couple of short breaks and a couple of long breaks. My feet and back are aching and I think I could fall asleep right now if I laid down. The kitchen is clean and ready for round 2 tomorrow. I took pictures and will chronicle the whole thing at some point this week when I am not too tired at the end of the day. I will update what I got done tomorrow. I hope this helps others as much as I am praying it will help my family over the next few months.

2 comments:

  1. I made a ton of your recipes over the weekend, my one question is< when you say thaw and bake for the Beef Potato bake or Ziti, is that bake WITH the foil on or without?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a ton of your recipes over the weekend, my one question is< when you say thaw and bake for the Beef Potato bake or Ziti, is that bake WITH the foil on or without?? thanks

    ReplyDelete