Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Homemade Chicken Salad - My Mother-in-Law's Recipe

I love chicken salad, especially my mother-in-law's, and since I need lots of protein to grow two healthy babies, I decided to get her recipe and make it. I thought I would share it with you guys. It is so fine, you could put it in those little quiche shells and make a yummy appetizer. In fact, I might have them at my baby shower. ;)

Becky Stroud's Chicken Salad

Ingredients:
1 lb chicken tenders
2 eggs
4 stalks celery
Pickles
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise

Directions:
Boil chicken until cooked. Let it cool.
Hardboil the eggs. I did a post on this previously. Let them cool.
Wash and dry the celery.
Finely chop chicken, eggs, celery, and pickles.
Add salt, pepper, and mayonnaise to taste/consistency desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment