Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I am going to try to start a new series called "Meal Plan Monday" in which I write out what we are having for the upcoming week. Since I have freezer cooked, this will be pretty easy because I have a monthly meal plan right now with only a little variance. I am hoping to continue this after the babies are born because I think it will be easier to know what we are having for dinner each week rather than try to come up with it each day. I would love to see your meal plans for the week as well. :)

So here's the meal plan for this week:

Monday - Leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, and corn

Tuesday - Chicken pot pie

Wednesday - Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

Thursday - "Fried chicken", rice, gravy, and veggies

Friday - Cookout at mom's house

Saturday - Date night with my wonderful hubby (hopefully) - if not, date night with both my boys ;)

Sunday - Baked ziti, salad, and garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment