Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Payoff of Freezer Cooking - Week #2

Sunday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, and corn. I just had to thaw, top with ketchup, and bake the meatloaf. I made a bunch of mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, and corn. We had enough for leftovers Monday night and Tuesday night for Lee.

Monday - Leftovers from Sunday.

Tuesday - Lee had leftovers from Sunday.

Wednesday - Spaghetti. Super easy. I just thawed and heated it.

Thursday - Chicken pot pie. Super easy. We just had to thaw it, put the topping on it, and bake.

Friday - Cookout at mom's house.

Saturday - Eating out night.

Sunday - Pork sandwiches, french fries, peas, and corn. I just thawed out the pork, heated it up, and added it to some buns. I cooked up some frozen french fries and heated up the veggies. Dinner in under 25 minutes with barely any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment