Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just When You Make a Schedule...

Just when you make a schedule...

THINGS CHANGE!

It seems like around the time I think I have a pretty good schedule, things change. Sometimes it's for the good, sometimes it's for the bad. This time it is both - Nathan is sleeping through the night (12 hours) and Luke isn't consistently napping anymore (some days he does, some days he doesn't). So, back to the drawing board.

I have decided to be a little more flexible as I can't completely control everything (even though I would like to).

Here's my basic routine:

Everyone wakes up between 7:00am and 7:30am and eats breakfast (Nathan gets a bottle and some baby cereal)
Lee leaves for work and Luke, Nathan, and I play and watch cartoons until Nathan goes down for his morning nap
Nathan goes down for a morning nap between 8:30am and 9:00am
During Nathan's nap, I do some laundry, clean up, and homeschool Luke
Nathan wakes up from his nap at 11:00am and eats a bottle and plays
Nathan goes down for a nap around 12:00pm
During Nathan's nap, Luke and I eat lunch and do art projects and play and I will finish up laundry and cleaning if I have some left
Nathan wakes up from his nap around 2:00pm and eats a bottle and plays
Nathan and Luke go down for a nap or rest at 3:00pm and I have my rest time (I Facebook, check email, blog, watch TV, read, research things, etc)
They both get up around 5:00pm and Nathan eats a bottle and plays
Nathan goes down for a nap around 6:00pm to 6:30pm
While Nathan is napping, I make dinner, Lee gets home, and we eat dinner and clean up
Nathan wakes up around 7:00pm or 7:30pm and eats a bottle and some baby cereal
Lee plays with Luke while I feed Nathan
We all play for a little bit
Lee gets Luke bathed and ready for bed and I get Nathan bathed and ready for bed
We put the boys to bed around 8:30pm
We relax and go to bed ourselves

What does your schedule or routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment