Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Steak Marinade

I LOVE STEAKS! Steak is probably one of my favorite foods. I thoroughly enjoy going to The Angus Barn, Outback, and Longhorn Steakhouse. I also love to get steak at Japanese or fondue places. I know most women love fish and/or chicken, but steak is my favorite meat. Since it is pretty expensive to go out to eat for, I really enjoy grilling our own. It's great because we go pick out the steaks we are in the mood for (AKA whatever is on sale LOL). I tend to lean toward sirloins although I like ribeyes. Ribeyes have more fat so make sure you get more meat. I thought I would share my favorite marinade. If you are in a hurry and don't want a marinade, sprinkle on some salt, pepper, meat tenderizer, and garlic powder.

Steak Marinade
¼ cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Garlic powder
Montreal Steak seasoning

I like to rub the steaks down with salt, pepper, and meat tenderizer and then put the marinade on. I usually let the steaks sit about 30 minutes.

I like my steaks medium to medium-well so I cook them about 4-5 minutes on each side on a hot grill.

YUM!

How do you do your steaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment