Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Homemade Freezer Pancakes

I love making homemade pancakes for my family. There is something so great about getting out mixing bowls, whisks, a hot griddle, and a slew of ingredients, and making up a batch of yummy pancakes. Well, who is the world has time to do it on a regular basis? That's where making them and freezing them comes in handy. You make up a batch of pancakes and flash freeze (put the pancakes on a baking sheet in the freezer and freeze partially). Then you put them in a freezer bag. You make them the right size to fit in the toaster (I use ¼ measuring cup to evenly make my pancakes – that size fits in my toaster). You toast 1-2 times in the toaster and Voila! Yummy, homemade pancakes.

http://organizedhomemaking.blogspot.com/2011/01/pancakes-and-waffles.html - My favorite tried-and-true pancake recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment