Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Yummy & Healthy Italian Chicken Pasta Salad

I am working to get myself back into shape before we have another pregnancy.  I know it is going to be a long journey.  I will probably share some of that on here, but mostly I will be sharing recipes that are yummy and healthy.

Italian Chicken Pasta Salad

Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breast
1 package Wishbone Italian salad dressing mix
8oz whole wheat rotini
Zucchini, chopped
Carrots, chopped
Peppers, chopped
Fat free Italian dressing

Directions:
Rub Italian salad dressing mix on chicken breasts.
Grill chicken until done.
While chicken is grilling, cook pasta until done and chop up veggies.
Rinse cooked pasta with cold water until pasta is cold.
Chop up chicken.
Combine pasta, veggies, and chicken.
Add Italian dressing and toss.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment