Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Fun "Dinner Party" Idea

Tonight we had some of our close friends over for dinner. Since there were 3 kids, I wanted to do something casual and fun. I decided to set up a "make your own pizza" station for the kids and then decided it would be fun for all of us to do it (not to mention less work).

Here's the "make your own pizza" station:

I made up 2 batches of pizza dough using the recipe on my blog. We used canned spaghetti sauce for the sauce.

For the toppings, I put out pepperoni, ground turkey, canadian bacon, turkey bacon, bacon, green peppers, yellow peppers, red peppers, onions, and pineapple.

Luke pressing out his dough.

Liesel and Caedmon pressing out their dough.

Liesel and Caedmon making their pizzas.

Luke putting the cheese on his pizza.

Luke with his pizza.

Liesel and Caedmon with their pizzas.

Heidi and I making our pizzas.

Heidi and I making our pizzas.

It was a lot of fun even for the adults. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment