Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vacations and Projects

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. This summer has been so crazy. With the surgery and a couple of awesome vacations, I feel like I haven't been in my "normal" routine. We are working on projects left and right as well. What's in the hopper: Since I am a very forward thinking person (sometimes my downfall, sometimes a plus), Lee and I decided to combine the office (currently on the 2nd floor) and the homeschool room (currently on the 3rd floor) into one room (using the homeschool room). We are doing this because, God-willing, we will have 1-2 more kids and I would rather do it now than when I am pregnant again. Luke is going to take over the current office because it is painted red (GO WOLFPACK!) and he loves red and wants a Spiderman room. We pulled everything out of the homeschool room and taped it off tonight. I am painting this week while Luke is at my mom's. Then we will put both of the desks and homeschool stuff in there. Then we will move Luke into the new room. We have also decided to take the kids to Disney World next year so I am in crazy researching and planning mode. I am also getting everything ready since we are starting Kindergarten in 4 weeks. Yep, I'm busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment