Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Watchers

Hey everyone! I know this is a blog devoted to tips about homemaking, but I like to share other facets of my life. A big one is my health and wellness. I have always been one that has struggled with food and weight, and I am hoping to finally get this under control. I have rejoined Weight Watchers. I did WW after Luke was born and in 22 months managed to lose 95 pounds. After the twins were born, I was at the highest I have ever been, 245. In two weeks I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight (thanks to nursing and dropping 11ish pounds of babies and water weight and everything that goes along with pregnancy). I stayed there until May when I had surgery. Thanks to losing a couple of organs and not eating and puking my guts out, I lost more weight and managed to keep 11 of it off. I am back to Weight Watchers and loving it. It is definitely a lifestyle and not a diet. It works. The first week I lost 5 pounds. I was super happy because that put me halfway to my goal of 155. I am trucking along. My goal is to lose the weight by Disney next May. So, I figured I would share some recipes. Here they come...

No comments:

Post a Comment