Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Plan for My First Trip to Harris Teeter Super Doubles

Here are the things I am hoping to get at my first trip to Harris Teeter Super Doubles tomorrow.

2 Downy fabric softeners - $2.99 each
1 Finish dishwasher detergent - $2.99
1 Dannon Dan-o-nino yogurt - FREE
1 Soft Scrub - FREE
2 8th Continent Soy milks - FREE
2 Bagel Bites - 49 cents each
2 Smart Balance sour cream - FREE
3 Welch's grape juice - $1.00 each
2 Smart Balance peanut butter - 50 cents each
3 Sure deoderants - FREE
1 Dawn Direct Foam - FREE

Obviously it might not work out, so I will be bringing back-up coupons for other items I would be interested in.

I have another batch of coupons I plan to use the 2nd day as you can ONLY DOUBLE 20 PER DAY.

If you want to see the deals as well as what coupons to use and Internet Printable ones that are available, go to www.southernsavers.com and click on Harris Teeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment