Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday – 3/28

Okay, so I am getting a smidge better on this meal planning and sticking to it thing. The weekends are still getting us into trouble a little bit. Since I am starting my healthier lifestyle on April 1st (Friday), I am really going to be working on eating at home more (even on the weekends). It will save calories and money.

Here's my proposed meal plan for the week:

Monday
Salisbury Steak
http://organizedhomemaking.blogspot.com/2010/01/salisbury-steak.html

Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Green Peas
Corn

Tuesday
Leftover SS, MP, GB, GP, Corn

Wednesday
Church – Salad Bar

Thursday
Whatever I can scrounge up (Lee has Bible study)

Friday
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Brown Rice

Saturday
Grilling Out
Some sort of lean meat (steak, chicken, fish)
Veggies (zucchini, peppers, onions)

Sunday
Meatloaf
http://organizedhomemaking.blogspot.com/2010/02/meatloaf-muffins.html
Roasted Potatoes
Green Beans
Green Peas
Corn
Baby Carrots

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MEAL PLANS J

No comments:

Post a Comment