Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! It's hard to believe that we have started another new year. Last year was probably the craziest year I've ever had. I am hoping that this year might be a little calmer. We aren't planning anything big since we just had Nathan a few months ago and have settled into our house pretty good, but I know that anything can happen.

I started the blog almost one year ago and I feel like it has gone pretty good. I hope to continue writing it on a regular basis as I really enjoy sharing things I have learned along my journey of homemaking.

What I want to know from you guys is:

1) What do you want to see on the blog?

2) What do you like most on the blog?

3) Is there anything I could improve on?

I would really love some feedback because I write this for the readers and want to share things I know you guys want to hear about. Please feel free to comment or email (ashley-webber@hotmail.com). Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of your blog and really enjoy reading it! Thanks for all you do and good luck with you new budding family. I, too, have a 4 month old and life with him has been surreal.

    I always enjoy your cleaning lists and schedules as well as your meal planning and daytimer posts were really helpful. Maybe before and after pics would help (like what a cluttered spot looked like before and after). As for what you could continue to do...I think it's what you've already been doing...any tips and trick and schedules are always wanted and appreciated.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading about meal planning and coupons. I am also interested in your ideas about "maximizing" family time - when all of you are at home together. We seem to struggle with maximizing the time that we have and it's so precious that I don't want to waste it.

    ReplyDelete