Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Good to Be Home

First of all let me apologize for not posting much last week. My husband had to go out of town on business Friday through Monday so I went to my mom's house Thursday through Monday. I didn't have great Internet access and was pretty busy taking care of the boys and spent time with my mom and grandma.

That being said, it's so good to be home. While I like going places and visiting family and friends, I am always happy to be back home. I love being in my own bed at night (especially with my husband), I love sitting in my chair, I love having my food and drinks, I love having my computer and Internet, but overall, I love having my normal routine.

When we go somewhere I try my best to stick to our routine, but it doesn't always work. Luke tends to sleep a little less, eats a little more junk, and gets a lot of extras, so when we get home we have to get back on our nap and bedtime routines, eat better, and cut back on the treats.

With a newborn, it's hard enough to get them on a schedule, but when you travel, they get off. It's rough. Nathan got up at least 2 times each night which was rough since he had been going from 11:00pm until morning and I had to feed him without Lee being there. Naps were a little harder even though I brought his swing. I am hoping to get him back to sleeping good again.

I am hoping that this week we can get back into our normal routine, including me blogging a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment